To be authorized to use the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlement (SAVE) system follow the process below:
- Create a new AFS Help Desk (Remedy) ticket. Refer to the article “How to Create a Remedy Ticket” for general instructions on that process.
- For “Problem Area”, choose “AFS Security Access” in the drop down box.
- For “Problem”, choose “SAVE”.
- In “Problem Description”, detail the Name and User ID of any staff for whom you are requesting SAVE access.
- Submit the ticket by hitting “SAVE”.
Once AFS Security has authorized you, you will receive emails with instructions for accessing the site.