The following are instructions on using EWA to set assignment types.
- Select “Assignment Method” from the EWA menu.
- Select your local Human Services Center.
- Select an “Action Type”
- SNAP Application – SNAP Application that is new or has a break in ongoing benefits.
- SNAP Cert Renewal – Ongoing SNAP case where a new application of submitted before benefit ends. Also known as a Timely Reapplication.
- SNAP MCR Timely – SNAP Mid Cert Renewal that is submitted before 1st Deadline of the review month.
- SNAP MCR ReOpen – SNAP Mid Cert Renewal that is submitted before 1st Deadline of the review month.
- SNAP Ongoing – Will be used to reassign active SNAP cases.
- Child Care Application – Child Care Subsidy Application where there is no existing Child Care Subsidy benefits.
- Child Care Renewal Timely – Child Care Subsidy renewal that is submitted before 1st Deadline of the review month.
- Child Care Renewal ReOpen – Child Care Subsidy renewal that is submitted after 1st Deadline of the review month
- Child Care Ongoing – Will be used to reassign active Child Care Subsidy cases.
- Medical Application – QMB, SLMB, and QI-1 applications.
- Medical Ongoing – Will be used to reassign active QMB, SLMB, QI-1 cases.
- SSP Application – State Supplemental Payment (ABD) Applications.
- SSP Ongoing – Will be used to reassign active SSP cases.
- Long Term Care Application – Applications for ADvantage, SPPC, Nursing Home, and PACE services.
- Long Term Care Ongoing – Will be used to reassign active Long Term Care cases.
- Refugee Assistance Application – Applications for Refugee Assistance
- Refugee Assistance Ongoing – Will be used to reassign Refugee Assistance cases.
- Adult Protective Services – The APS system used this action type to assign various APS activities.
FSSD Clerical – currently not in use.
- Select an Assignment Method:
- Alphabetic – cases of this action type will be assigned based on the first letter of the last name of the case name. If you select alphabetic you must go to the “Worker/Supv Assign” page to associate workers with letter ranges of the alphabet.
- Rotation – cases of this action type will be rotated through the workers on the rotation list. If you select rotation you must:
- Complete the “Last Supervisor” and “Last Worker” fields of the Assignment Method page. The rotation will begin with the next worker (numerically)
- Go to the Worker/Supv Assign page to maintain the rotation list.
- Default – cases of this action type will be assigned to the Default Supervisor and Default worker identified on this page.
- Reassign – Cases of this action type will be re-assigned to the county location identified in the “Assignment Location” field on this page. Cases will be assigned based on the assignment method for the receiving county.
- Worker of Record – Cases of this action type will remain with the worker of record. However, the worker of record must be listed an active worker on the Worker/Supv Assign page.
- Complete the Default Supervisor and Default Worker fields. Cases of this action type will be assigned to this worker if there is no worker assigned on the Worker/Supv Assign page.
- Click on Submit.
Comments or Suggestions?
We want Quest to be your source for important information that you need to succeed at in your work but we need your help:
Was this article helpful? Was it missing something you needed to get the job done?
Tell us what you think, what you know about this article. What are we doing well, and what we could do better.
All fields are required.