New contracts require an Invitation to Bid (ITB). State Office Contracts & Purchasing (C&P) will handle the bid/award process and notify the county what vendor was awarded.
Step one: Request approval from funding from your County Director, Regional Director and Shawn Franks. Once you have their approvals, forward them along with the funding information to Jill Stockford. Jill will set up your PA funding and send you a requisition.
Step two: You need to email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Signature Routing Form
- Make sure Division, Vendor, PA#, Original Contract Amount; Description and Contract Period are filled out. (Vendor will be ITB) Check the appropriate action type. For ITBs, it is Competitive Bid. This will be done electronically by sending an email to your CD, RD and Shawn Franks with voting buttons so they can approve the funding amount you are requesting. You will attach the approval page from your email (or their approval emails) and write “electronic approval” by each name on the routing form and write the date they approved via email next to their name. Note: If you sent an approval request when you initially requested approval for funding, this can be used. You do not need to send another approval request.
- Work Plan
- Requisition (from Jill Stockford) Note: C&P will take care of the specs. They will also have the vendor they select sign a contract.
When there are no changes to the scope of work, budget, contract monitor and supervisor.
Step one: Send an email to Jill Stockford explaining that there will be NO CHANGES from the current year. Include what the monthly amounts are and the vendor name and address. Jill will update your PA and will send you a change order.
Step two: Send the change order to email@example.com. NOTE: A signature routing form is NOT required when there are NO CHANGES.
If the only change is that the program monitor and/or supervisor has changed, you must submit a new work plan and the Change Order (from Jill Stockford) with the email you send to C&P. A signature routing form is NOT required.
When there are changes to the scope of work and/or budget (monthly amount):
Step one: Send an email to your County Director, Regional Director and Shawn Franks for approval of the funding change or the change in the scope of work.
Step two: Send the approvals to Jill Stockford with an explanation of what is changing. Jill will update your PA (if necessary) and email a modification paragraph and change order to you.
Step three: Send the modification paragraph to your vendor for signature. We do not need an original signature. So this can be emailed or faxed.
Step four: Once you have the signed modification, send the following to Contracts & Purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- completed routing slip with the approvals
- signed modification paragraph
- change order (from Jill Stockford)
- work plan (ONLY if the contract monitor and/or supervisor has changed)
- ONLY IF YOUR SCOPE HAS CHANGED, a revised scope of work. (specs)