If you have a file that you need to upload in to workflow, you can do so without printing by following these steps:
- Open the file and click file, save as.
- Change the type by clicking the down arrow and selecting one of 3 options: JPG, PDF, or TIF. These are the only 3 files that workflow will allow you to upload.
- Save the document but know where you are saving it to. I would recommend making a folder on your desktop titled upload. After you save the document and name it what you would like, go to workflow.
- Click “Browse” and navigate to where you saved your document
- Open the upload folder and select your document
- Enter the case number you want to upload the case to, select the form type, and write any details you would like noted for the document.
- Then click upload. The document will be in your workflow inbox: