There are times when the State Supplemental Payment (SSP) will not issue after a retro cert. If this is the case, you will need to issue the SSP benefits through the F17C transaction in IMS. One screen in F17C can issue 1-4 months of SSP at a time. Enter one line for each month you need to issue. The example shown in this article displays 4 months of SSP benefits. If more than 4 months of SSP needs to be issued, use another F17C screen.
To access the F17C screen in IMS:
- Login to IMS
- Clear the screen
- Type F17C and press ‘enter’.
Enter the following fields in the F17C screen:
- CNTY – County Number
- LOC – Office
- Case – Case Number
- Worker User ID – U Number
- Supervisor User ID – U Number
- ADM Error – C
- Cert Date – Date SSP was certified for (Block B2 in IMS or “Certification Date” block in FACS)
- MMYY – Month and Year SSP should have issued
- Total AMT – Amount of SSP to be Received
- AD – Number of People on SSP (always 1 adult even if recipient is a child.
- LA – Living Arrangement (must be the same as on case)
- PS2 Person Code – Person Number of SSP Recipient from CM page in IMS