Adult Protective Services: How to Submit an APS Referral

Any time you suspect the aged or disabled person is being neglected or abused; state law requires that you make a referral for investigation.

Make an online referral via the Community Living, Aging, and Protective Services division page on the Infonet. The public can access this portal through the OKDHS website.  Elder Abuse and neglect can also be reported by calling the Toll-Free Hotline number at 1-800-522-3511.


Comments or Suggestions?

We want Quest to be your source for important information that you need to succeed at in your work but we need your help:

Was this article helpful? Was it missing something you needed to get the job done?

Tell us what you think, what you know about this article. What are we doing well, and what we could do better.

All fields are required.