inCONTACT is a product that will be used to field telephone calls during the time in which most of our staff is working from home. Calls can be routed to the phone number you select. Usually this will be your personal cell phone, but the caller will not be able to see your phone number.
Worker will receive an email that will include the password for the inContact website.
- User Name is DHS email account.
- Enter the password provided in the email sent to you.
- You will then be prompted to change your password.
- You will have an “agent account. Click on the boxes shown here in graphic.
- Click “Launch Max” This allows you to set the phone number to which the calls will be routed.
- Click on “Connect”
- Click on arrow to “Unavailable” and select “Available”
- When you need to step away, select “Unavailable” The type of “Unavailable” does not matter.