Leadership: Field Manager Process – Court Order / Records Request

Requests should be referred to Legal Services (405-521-3638) within two (2) days of receipt.

Communications should include:

  1. The court case number for which the information is being requested;
  2. The type of DHS case involved (i.e. AFDC, Food Stamps, Child Abuse, Adult Protective Services, Medicaid, LIHEAP etc.);
  3. What information is being requested;
  4. When does the subpoena request the information; and,
  5. The name and telephone number of the attorney requesting information.

Refer to Policy: OKDHS: 2-25-10 and 340:65-1-2

For further guidance regarding Confidential Nature of Case Material, refer to the SOP

Was this article helpful?

Comments or Suggestions?

We want Quest to be your source for important information that you need to succeed at in your work but we need your help:

Was this article helpful? Was it missing something you needed to get the job done?

Tell us what you think, what you know about this article. What are we doing well, and what we could do better.

All fields are required.