Leadership: Field Manager Process – Getting / Replacing Field Manager Cell Phone

The following are instructions for Obtaining / Replacing Field Manager Cell Phone:

Complete Form 20PY001E, submit to AFS Operations Program Field Representative, (405-521-4411)

For more information regarding troubleshooting mobile devices, please visit Mobile Device Management (oklahoma.gov)

Data security Policy: OKDHS: 2-41-15

Asset management Policy: OKDHS: 2-21-20

Was this article helpful?

Comments or Suggestions?

We want Quest to be your source for important information that you need to succeed at in your work but we need your help:

Was this article helpful? Was it missing something you needed to get the job done?

Tell us what you think, what you know about this article. What are we doing well, and what we could do better.

All fields are required.