Accident / Incident Reports

Responding to Work-Related Illnesses and Accidents

County Director Process – Employee Accidents

Call 911 for emergency medical assistance if needed. State of Oklahoma Workers Compensation Documents Policy: OKDHS: 2-15-1.1, 340:2-15-5 Scan forms to, or FAX forms to Risk Management 405-521-2802 If employee refuses emergency assistance and needs transported a supervisor should transport them. For further information regarding Reporting a Workplace Accident refer to the SOP.