Leadership: Field Manager Process – Employee Accidents

Call 911 for emergency medical assistance if needed.

Reach out to your local Support Services Coordinator (SSC). If unsure of who you are to contact, please see the link: Support Services Coordinators (sharepoint.com)
Policy: OKDHS: 2-15-1.1), 340:2-15-5
Scan forms to STO.HRMD.RISKMGMT@okdhs.org, or
FAX forms to Risk Management 405-521-2802
If employee refuses emergency assistance and needs transported a supervisor should transport them.
For further information regarding Reporting a Workplace Accident please contact Risk Management at email riskandsafety@okdhs.org
A helpful tutorial on how to report an Accident can be found here:  How to report an Accident 6.15.2023.pptx (sharepoint.com).

Comments or Suggestions?

We want Quest to be your source for important information that you need to succeed at in your work but we need your help:

Was this article helpful? Was it missing something you needed to get the job done?

Tell us what you think, what you know about this article. What are we doing well, and what we could do better.

All fields are required.