The EIL Transaction provides a list of Section I data per case. Data is displayed on the screen for the case number selected.
To view this screen:
- Login to IMS
- Clear the screen
- Type EIL (space) and the case number
- Press ‘Enter’
The ‘EIL’ transaction will always default to the first absent parent and child. The AP’s name is repeated as each child’s person number is listed. Enter ‘EI’ next to the AP selected to view.
The absent parent can be easily selected from the EIL screen. Then, enter ‘EIL’ on the next line of an ‘EI’ screen to return to the ‘EIL’ list. No case number will need to be keyed.
AP Code – Absent Parent Code
Child Number – Child listed for which Absent Parent.
- A = Support order established
- B = Divorced – no support ordered
- H = Paternity established – no support ordered
- I = Married/separated or absence of mother – no support ordered
- M = Paternity not established
- N = Paternity disproved by Oklahoma Child Support Services (OCSS)
- P = Acknowledgement of Paternity Affidavit
Absent Parent Name (Last, First, MI)
FGN – Family Group Number