UpdatedLow-Income Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) Crisis

Summary of LIHWAP and comparison to LIHEAP Life Threatening

Invoice Processing

Instructions on Processing Invoices.

Contract Monitoring

Contract Monitoring, Work Plan, Duties & Responsibilities.

UpdatedSetting Up Direct Deposit for SSP

How to Set Up Direct Deposit for State Supplemental Payments

Pest Control

Pest Control Checklist

Fire Extinguisher Maintenance

Fire Extinguisher Maintenance

How Do I Check the Status of an Equipment Order?

To access the AUSNE screen in IMS, enter EKL <space> case number. Tab down to the SN authorization line next to the appropriate vendor listed, and type AUSN next to the authorization. Look Under “HRS APR” to check to see if order has been approved.The codes are as follows: A Approved R more Information Requested […]

UpdatedHow Do I Submit a Request for Professional Services?

NOTE: Professional services requests are still on hold until a new system can be established. Professional services must be declined by OHCA, and aid in accessibility and mobility. All requests are approved dependent upon available funds. In IMS, enter ausn case number Enter the child’s person number from the CM screen, then enter S, next […]

UpdatedHow Do I Submit a Request for Equipment?

NOTE: Equipment requests are on hold until a new system can be established and “no” there is not currently another process to handle these. SSI-DCP will not purchase any education-related equipment to be used in a school setting. Federal law requires schools to purchase such items. ** If the cost of the request equipment is […]

How Do I Access the State Vendor List?

The following are instructions on how to access the State Vendor List. Select Finance Applications from the options displayed to the left on the InfoNet page. Log in to Finance Applications by entering your U-Number and password. Select Vendor File Inquiry from the menu. Vendors can be searched either by WORD or NUMBER. In this […]