When you click Add To Pending Case Notes from the Case Notes window, your case note is put on a “Pending Case Notes” screen.
- You may keep this screen open and minimized the entire time you have the case open.
- This option is useful when you need to create multiple case notes.
- You may edit these notes and add additional ones as you move through the FACS screens.
- You may also review all of the “Pending Case Notes” at the end of the interview before saving them.
- You must either save or discard all pending case notes when you close case notes or the case itself.