Effective 01/2014 eligibility for non-disabled children, non-disabled adults with children, and pregnant women (aka SoonerCare) is determined through the Oklahoma Health Care Authority’s online enrollment system.
The only exceptions are individuals who are:
- Categorically related to Medicaid because they are aged, blind or disabled
- Included in a TANF benefit
- Included for Continued Medical Benefits
- Requesting or receiving personal care services
- Requesting or receiving ADvantage
- Requesting or receiving nursing home care
- Children in DHS custody
- Requesting or approved for alien emergency services
DHS will continue to determine eligibility for those persons that are not served by Online Enrollment.
Comments or Suggestions?
We want Quest to be your source for important information that you need to succeed at in your work but we need your help:
Was this article helpful? Was it missing something you needed to get the job done?
Tell us what you think, what you know about this article. What are we doing well, and what we could do better.
All fields are required.