Effective 01/2014 eligibility for non-disabled children, non-disabled adults with children, and pregnant women (aka SoonerCare) is determined through the Oklahoma Health Care Authority’s online enrollment system.
The only exceptions are individuals who are:
- Categorically related to Medicaid because they are aged, blind or disabled
- Included in a TANF benefit
- Included for Continued Medical Benefits
- Requesting or receiving personal care services
- Requesting or receiving ADvantage
- Requesting or receiving nursing home care
- Children in DHS custody
- Requesting or approved for alien emergency services
DHS will continue to determine eligibility for those persons that are not served by Online Enrollment.