OIG Referrals: UpdatedHow Do I Submit an OIG Referral?

Referrals can be submitted to the Office of Inspector General (OIG) by the following methods:

If you are a DHS Employee:

  • E-mail referral to OIG Referral Management Unit
    Note: An e-mail referral does not require the use of an OIG-1 form. Be sure to write out the facts regarding the referral in the e-mail.
  • Submit an OIG-1 form with supporting documentation
    • Via inter-agency mail: the routing slip should be addressed ATTN: OIG-OKC Office
    • Via Fax to (405) 522-4642

Non DHS Employees

Refer customers who wish to report fraud or other program violations to the following resources:

  • Welfare Fraud Hotlines:
    • 1-800-784-5887
    • OKC Metro 405-522-5880
  • Public Welfare Fraud Reporting Email
Was this article helpful?

Comments or Suggestions?

We want Quest to be your source for important information that you need to succeed at in your work but we need your help:

Was this article helpful? Was it missing something you needed to get the job done?

Tell us what you think, what you know about this article. What are we doing well, and what we could do better.

All fields are required.