It is recommended to attempt to “cold call” the client by phone when you receive the application to complete the interview immediately. However, if the client is unavailable, send the client a notice of interview by using either form 08AD091E (Interview Notice) or ADM-92 08AD092E (Client Contact and Information Request).
NOTE: If using the 08AD092E (ADM-92), you may NOT request any verification on the back of the form prior to the interview.
Remember to allow adequate time for the client to receive the notice and make arrangements to attend the interview.
How to Generate the Interview Notice through FACS:
- Open the case in FACS
- Click on the GENERATE FORMS button on the FACS tool bar.
- Choose Form Name 08AD091E (Interview Notice)
- Click on GENERATE FORM button.
- Fill in the appropriate fields and click OK which generates the form.
- Print a copy to mail to client
- Upload a copy to Workflow by clicking on ‘Send to Imaging’ button