The term earned income refers to monies earned by an individual through the receipt of wages, salary, commission, or profit from activities in which the individual is engaged as self-employed or as an employee.
The following are links that detail how each program deals with these earnings.
- Earned Income Examples
- Earned Income Handling Checklist
- Earned Income of Children
- School Employee Income
- Bonus Income Determination & Calculation
- Bonus Income Examples
- Bonus Income Reference Guide
- Special Pay
- Computation of Earned Income
- Adjusting SSI for New or Increased Income
- SSI-Criteria State: What is Gross Wages?
- SSI-Criteria State Blind Working Expenses (BWE) & Impairment Related Work Expenses (IRWE)
- SSI-Criteria State Order of Deductions for Earned Income