Check the EE screen to see what is currently mapping to IMS from the Child Care tab in the FACS eligibility notebook.
To view this screen:
- Login to IMS
- Clear the screen
- Type EE (space) and the case number
- Press ‘Enter’
- Detail Status
- Shows status of the Child Care Section
- E5 – Effective Date
- Effective Date of Last Action taken in Section E
- E7 – Last Redetermination Date
- Date of the last review for child care only cases. For cases which include SNAP benefits, this field should match the SNAP certification date (IMS block C2) or the mid-certification renewal completion date (IMS block C36), whichever is most recent.
- E46 – Child Support Deduction
- Child Support paid by the family for a child living outside the home
- E47 – Total Diverted Income
- This field is typically used when a client begins a new job and has not received representative pay yet. It is also used when the case includes a child who attends an Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership facility. Any income that should not be counted towards the copayment must be entered in this field.
- E53 – Current CoPay
- Amount of copay (computer calculated based on household size and household income)
- E54 – CoPay Effective
- Date copayment is effective (computer entered)
- E55 – Court Order
- Money paid by Absent Parent directly to the child care provider
- E56 – Resources > 1 Million
- Displays whether household resources are over/under 1 million dollars.