OKDHS Live! – Criteria for SNAP auto update:
For SNAP Mid-Certification Renewals (aka “Reviews”)
- Address must be in Oklahoma
- No separate household
- No students >18 and <50
- No fleeing felons
- No earned income
- No self employment income
- Unearned income matches Unearned income on PS2
- No medical expense
- No child support expense
- No person S/O/14 with resources
- No change in household composition (no one added to or removed from household)
For SNAP Certification Renewals (aka “Re-Certifications”)
SNAP Cert Renewals (aka “Re-Applications”) will no longer be Auto-Renewed (aka “Auto-Certified) by OKDHS Live! effective Friday 09/02/2016.
Findings from an audit by the Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) determined that the OKDHS Live! Auto-Renew process for SNAP Cert Renewals does not comply with requirements that these eligibility decisions be made by a merit employee. To comply with FNS guidelines, DHS agreed to immediately stop the SNAP Cert Renewal Auto-Renew process through OKDHS Live! until a centralized process, utilizing merit employees could be developed.